Car Rental Terms and Conditions
- The mentioned car types are indicative only.
- Rates are calculated on the basis of collection/return to the same rental station.
- Delivery/Collection is free from our main stations Rethymno, Plakias , Heraklion Airport, Chania Airport.
- Rental days are calculated on a 24-hour basis, starting from the vehicle pick up time.
- One way rentals under are available on request with extra charge, depending on different locations.
- International one way rentals are not available. Transporting and driving the vehicles outside the island of Crete is not allowed.
- All renters must hold a valid EU or International Driving License.
- Driver must be 21+ years old, with driver’s license held for minimum 12 months, for car groups A,B,C and 23+ years old, with 24 months driving license, for all other car groups.
- In case of cancellation, customers should give at least 24-hour prior notice.
- Partially used vouchers are not refundable without our prior confirmation.
- Service will not be given for any unconfirmed reservation.
- Fuel policy : Cars will be returned at the same fuel level as in delivery.
- Additional Driver : 2 Drivers are free of charge, the 3 rd pax is extra 2€ per day.
- Baby/Booster Seats : are available upon request with FREE OF CHARGE.
- GPS : is available upon request with charge : 4€ per day.
- Theft and Fire Protection ( T.P.).
- Personal Accident Insurance ( P.A.I.).
- Third Party Insurance ( T.P.I. ) as per international insurance policy.
- Collision Damage Waiver ( C.D.W.) Insurance WITH NO EXCESS (NO Credit card required).
- Full Collision Damage Waiver (F.D.W.) Insurance WITH NO EXCESS (NO Credit card required).
- W.U.G (Wheels, UnderSide, Glass) Insurance WITH NO EXCESS (NO Credit card required).
- 24 Hours Road Assistance.
- 24 Hours Emergency Phone Assistance.
- Unlimited Mileage & Road Map of the island.
- Tax, Duties & VAT.
- Replace vehicle in case of breakdown.
- Free car parking at the airport.
- Free car washing at our offices.
- 24 Hours Deliveries/ Collections at the airport (Heraklion and Chania).
Other Information in Insurance
- Not covered by any insurance collision damage caused by alcohol or drug or abuse, as well as traffic violations.
- The renter is responsible for all traffic fines resulting from violation of the Greek traffic law.
- The vehicle must be operated ONLY in authorised streets, (no off-road driving).
- The renter must immediately inform us in case of accident.
- The driver of the car must always be registered in the contract.